- L. Acidophilus, Strain LA-14
- L. Rhamnosus, Strain LR-32
- L. Plantarum, Strain LP-115
- B. Lactis, Strain BL-04
- B. Bifidum, Strain Bb-06
- Microcrystalline cellulose, magnesium stearate, silica, gelatin capsules.
Our probiotic formulations do NOT contain dairy, sugar, gluten, soy, casein, yeast, artificial colors, flavors, preservatives, FOS or any Genetically Modified or engineered ingredients.
Below is a table of all the allergens that are NOT present in any of our probiotic formulations.
All our probiotic powders do not consist of, nor contain, nor is produced from genetically modified organisms according to the definitions of Regulation (EC) 1829/2003 and Regulation (EC) 1830/2003 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 22 September 2003.
- Helps promote a well-balanced microbiome
- Better absorbtion of vitamins and nutrients
- Theraputic quality probiotics help in normalizing the gut.
- Increased energy and better mood
- Promotion of intestinal lactose digestion
- Regulation of gut motility (constipation)
- Decreased incidence and duration of diarrhea
- Maintenance of mucosal integrity
- Improvement of immune system
- Anti-carcinogenic, anti-mutagenic and anti-allergic activities
- Anti-Candida properties
- Assist in the regulation of inflammatory digestive conditions
- Relieving urinary tract infections
- Positive influence on autistic children
- Provides antagonistic environment for pathogens
- Blocking adhesion sites from pathogens
- Inactivating enterotoxins.
Dosage and Storage Tips
Dosage Suggestions for Adult Formula CP-1
Start with one capsule (60 Billion cfu’s) first thing in the morning (30 minutes prior to eating) and one capsule at bedtime with a full glass of water. Continue this dosage for three days.
After three days raise the dosage to two capsules first thing in the morning and two at bedtime, if need be. Continue for 3 days. If you are not getting the expected results, raise the dosage to three capsules first thing in the morning and three at bedtime. Remain at the dosage that works best for you.
NOTE: Every digestive system is different and unique like a fingerprint. You need to find the dosage that best suits YOU. It may be one, two, four or six capsules per day. This gradual increase is a good way to find your optimum personal dosage.
Our probiotic supplements are temperature stable for 2-3 weeks without refrigeration. We have done 2 year temperature stability testing on our probiotics . We overdesign our probiotics so that the loss will not effect the potency indicated on the label. One can travel with our probiotics for 2-3 weeks without refrigeration. It is best however to keep probiotics refrigerated for optimum potency.